Duration: 3 Months
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- High School Graduate/GED
- Some post-secondary education preferred
Experience: 3+year administrative support experience required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with general Microsoft Office applications
- Filing, scanning, photocopying, faxing, organizing, multitasking, setting up meetings and reserving conferences rooms.
- Arranges and makes notifications of appointments and travel reservations/arrangements leveraging the Corporate Travel Desk (BCD Travel).
- Maintain and submit Travel Expense Reports and P-Card logs for PCE2 Team Members assuring timely submission and accurate documentation;
- Provide support in researching any discrepancies/issues to reconcile budgeting issues.
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information in support of department operations
- Participate in department administrative staff support meetings; provide administrative and secretarial backup for other Department Assistants as needed.
- Assist PCE2 GM & Managers in Special Projects such as Budget & BDR Tracking.
- Assist PCE2 GM & Managers in preparing in 1) monthly Open PO reply to Purchasing Group and 2) monthly PCE2 Accrual Report to A&F-AA.
- Share responsibility with NH mentor to conduct the following training to new hires: PeopleSoft Expense Report System, P-Card Process, Travel Vision Online Travel Arrangement System, PR-PO Process, Time & Labor Timesheet Entry.
- Assist PCE2 GM in tracking Capital Project status.
- Assist annual BOK/TRIM maintenance activities.
- Schedule Department Meetings and prepare meeting agenda to support meeting facilitator.
- Order non-general supply as-needed and monitors non-general supplies budget and make recommendations to managers regarding purchase decisions.
- Department project lead for administrative activities (Ex: Capital asset management, budget tracking, procure and schedule test vehicles)
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiarity with Visio and Access databases preferred.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft systems preferred.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills along with the ability to communicate thoughts, ideas and concerns effectively.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proactive, self-starter and ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Proven ability and exceptional professionalism and judgement in interfacing effectively with associates and contingents at all levels.
Tata Technologies is a company dedicated to bringing better products to market for our customers and to the millions of people around the world who benefit from them. We are a leading Global provider of engineering services, serving the world’s leading manufacturing companies. We offer a complete benefits package, including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, FMLA and 401K.
We are currently expanding our Engineering footprint with several of our clients and have opportunities for those who are the best in their field. If you are looking to join a company that values their employees, stands behind their services and strives to make product development dreams a reality, look no further.
Tata Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
Job Type: Contract
- Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)