Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Digital Asset Manager to join us in our headquarters in Fremont, CA. This role reports to the Sr. Manager of Digital Production Systems, in the Marketing & Advertising Production group.
At its core, the Digital Asset Manager is responsible for bringing order to creative content chaos, using both enterprise-level tools and solid library management practices, designed against efficient workflows. Achieved thru the maintenance and management of various asset libraries – including but not limited to a custom-built photo and video production database, the internal DAM/MAM systems, and a front-end publishing repository – the role should strive to make content readily available to all major stakeholders in a timely fashion. The role is a marriage of skills sourced from technology, workflow efficiency, media production, and archival/librarian work. Capable candidates will develop and maintain best processes and practices for all levels of asset engagement across the entire Tailored Brands organization.
- Direct asset library management in multiple – often integrated – systems of live engagement
- Identify unique ways to organize and manage the entire digital asset life cycle
- Design, implement and maintain metadata schemas that reflect the true needs of the business
- Processes raw imagery and footage using the appropriate software for post-production prepartion
- Archives management and asset cataloging
- Auditing, monitoring, and reporting on asset rights/usage/restrictions and compliance
- Live creative and photo/video production operational support in asset creation workflows
- Facilitate support of internal and external content contributors, across the omni-channel marketing experience
- Maintain and troubleshoot ecommerce site imagery and publishing efforts
- Maintain clean and reliable data; database management relevant to media
- Explain how, and measure ROI with every project, collection and asset we add to the DAM
- Serve as the lead for user support in asset/content creation, trafficking and requests
- Create, maintain and streamline workflows for the use of assets in all relevant systems
- Develop and document protocol for downloading, renaming, backing up, rating, grouping, archiving, optimizing, maintaining and exporting all files.
- Weekly, monthly, quarter and annual reporting on the progress/status of the asset management efforts, including but not limited to – measured output, growth projections, and asset life cycle – while addressing
- Drive the progress, growth and maturity of our asset management practices.
- Develop role-specific user training programs pertinent to all asset management systems
- Author production, distribution, and archive retention policies
- Cross-Functional Collaboration for content creation, selection and sourcing.
- Maintain industry knowledge on current solutions available, asset management trends, and general (industry) media production trends.
- Collaborate with System Support Managers in Digital Production Systems to resolve all system-based issues
- Listen, learn and adapt to changes in the business needs of the organization
- Supervise and delegate to the Digital Asset Specialist(s) as needed, to facilitate all asset management requirements
Skills, Abilities, Experience & Qualifications
- BA/BS in Media Studies, CS/IS, or Library Science
- 4+ Years in Marketing/Creative Operations/Production Environments
- Proven success in previous production support environments with asset management, utilizing enterprise-level solutions.
- SAAS content administration experience
- Technical inclination towards software and hardware solutions
- Strongest candidates will have specific experience with:
a)NorthPlains NEXT or XINET
b)Adobe AEM/Adobe S7
c)Custom Database Builds
d)RAW photo/video production
e)Capture One Pro
f)Da Vinci Resolve
g)Adobe CC Suite
Work Environment, Physical & Mental Demands
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week from the Company’s Fremont, California corporate office, with some flexibility based on project needs
- Occasional travel for conferences, training, and non-Fremont campus projects
02098A Corporate Office 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont 94538-2453
Marketing & Advertising
Tailored Shared Services