The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Senior Project Manager, Corporate Operations, to join our team and manage projects in a Waterfall environment from conception to implementation. As the Senior Project Manager, you will be a Project Manager who can identify and remove impediments to ensure that projects are completed within scope and budget. You will coach teams on methodologies and communicate their progress throughout the lifecycle of each print.
Essential duties & responsibilities
with business partners to identify and integrate business resources into project plans as appropriate and ensure adherence to SDLC processes, artifact delivery schedule, and milestones.
the process of project planning including scope definition, estimating, budgeting and project schedule development.
project approach, plans, schedules, budgets, identify project resource needs, plan team work assignments, direct project efforts, and monitor project from planning to close.
closely with the department heads and the Executive team to establish the scope and goals of projects. Lead project team to leverage best uses of Waterfall frameworks.
project issues through to resolution using the methodology established in the organization and effectively manage and control project changes.
and advise the management team of project statuses which includes inter-project dependencies, external project dependencies.
12001, CORP, Corporate Operations-12101, 12101, OPS54772-Senior Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 6 years of project management experience
- Ability to facilitate in a Waterfall team atmosphere
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC and experience with the formal SDLC Methodologies
- Experience with project estimating, scheduling/planning and tracking methods
- Hands on experience using PM Tools to manage project execution (MS Project, Primavera, Oracle Projects, etc.)
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to work in a rapid pace environment with multiple and shifting priorities
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with stakeholders and sponsors
- Strong business awareness and acumen
- Strong communication skills & presentation skills; verbal and written with the ability to communicate across business and technology
Learn More About Us
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience with Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
- Knowledge of agile working environment
The Sr. Project Manager, Corporate Operations, is a member of the Corporate Operations Team, a dynamic group comprised of multi-taskers and problem solvers. To learn more about this team, please visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/corporate-operations.
To find out about what’s going on in our Company, visit our blog at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements, and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.