“New York Pilates is about community and creating a space where people feel at home, leave their day behind and get into their bodies” - Heather Andersen, Founder & Owner
We Want You!
The full stack developer will be responsible for both frontend and backend operations on all our websites.
The fullstack developer will work closely with our graphic designer, brand manager, and founders to ensure the website applications collaborate seamlessly with the NYP brand standards. This person will oversee projects from start to finish, and be able to juggle multiple responsibilities with ease.
This position will report to the Director of Operations and Chief Creative Officer, as well as coordinating with other members of the NYP executive Team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for frontend website architecture and maintenance of all NYP virtual sites
- NYP World, Instructor Training Manual, & NYP website
- Ensure responsive applications
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
- Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software
- Degree in computer science
- Knowledge of WordPress, Front End & Back End development
- Must know how to Uscreen Code
- Ability to multitask between many projects
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $50.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Java: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote