Glassdoor is seeking a Creative Director to build and lead our Brand and Design team. As an essential member of the marketing leadership team, you will own and evolve the visual and verbal identity of the Glassdoor brand, working across the business to evangelize the brand and deliver the look and feel of Glassdoor. A large part of this work involves partnering with the marketing team early on in the planning process, helping to conceptualize, visualize, and design integrated campaigns for both a B2C and B2B audience.
This role is based in our Mill Valley, CA location.
You have a knack for solving problems creatively, and are a strong leader with a passion for growing an outstanding in-house brand team. This role requires innovative thinking, an ability to blend creative and data-based problem solving, a unique perspective on traditional and online media, and a long-term vision for the Glassdoor brand.
- Manage, mentor, and grow a creative team of art directors, designers, and copywriters
- Own the Glassdoor brand's visual and verbal identity, and develop our creative strategic direction by working closely with other leaders across the organization
- Lead multiple projects through all stages, from concept through to production, effectively managing project scope, schedule and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver breakthrough ideas for a variety of marketing touch-points from simple ads to mobile web to omni-channel campaigns, across both B2B and B2C audiences
- Build creative processes and systems that scale; create and manage our marketing asset library and design system, drive efficiencies in the production processes, and ensure flawless and timely deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years of experience in web, digital, email, print and traditional advertising.
- Experienced with 5+ years in leading creative teams and individuals in challenging projects
- Sophisticated knowledge of graphic design principles, including potential, as well as limitations, of online and offline media; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers
- Innovative thinker who stays ahead of creative techniques, trends and tools to apply best practices in every creative project
- Ability to lead multiple projects at a time from concept to completion.
- Collaborates with business leaders to translate goals into winning and impactful marketing campaigns
- Exceptionally creative, with a portfolio of beautiful design work
- Inspiring, open minded, hard-working, collaborative, and passionate
- A confident builder and leader of teams, mentoring and guiding creative talent inside and outside of Glassdoor
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.