We are a private telepsychiatry practice that provides both in-person and online mental health services to individuals and organizations across multiple states. We aim to provide the best possible care to patients in a Telepsychiatry format. We support doctors by enabling longer patient visits, flexible schedules and support staff to help with paperwork and admin tasks. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our private practice.
Optional in-person, online, private office or combination working environment.
As a remote psychiatrist, you will provide online psychiatric consultations and treatment to patients of all ages who are experiencing a range of mental health issues. You will work closely with our team of therapists and counselors to provide comprehensive care to our patients. You will also be responsible for maintaining accurate and timely records of patient progress, as well as communicating with patients and their families about their treatment plans.
- Conduct online psychiatric evaluations and assessments of patients to determine appropriate treatment plans
- Provide psychiatric treatment to patients using evidence-based practices
- Collaborate with therapists and counselors to provide comprehensive care to patients
- Monitor and track patient progress, adjusting treatment plans as needed
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, and other healthcare providers
- Maintain accurate and timely records of patient care
- Participate in peer supervision and professional development activities
Medical degree from an accredited institution
- Board certification in psychiatry
- Active medical license in the state where you reside and are licensed to practice medicine
- Experience providing psychiatric treatment to patients
- Strong knowledge of evidence-based psychiatric practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable using telemedicine technology and electronic medical records
40 hours per week
Flexibility to work from home
Forensic work opportunities
Collaborative and supportive work environment
Access to ongoing professional development and training
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you are passionate about providing high-quality mental health care to individuals in need and want to work with a dynamic and dedicated team, we encourage you to apply.