Red Mountain Weight Loss, the Southwest’s leader in medical weight loss with locations throughout Arizona and opening soon in Texas, is looking to identify a full-time Financial Analyst for our North Scottsdale corporate office.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support. He/she would also be responsible for improving financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
This position requires a bachelor's in finance in Finance or Accounting plus at least 5 years’ experience.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Develop and maintain budgets
- Develop and maintain a rolling forecast during the year
- Develop models to track ROI on various product lines
- Track productivity by location
- Analyze the relationship between sales and new patient data
- Analyze the relationship between advertising and revenue data
- Become familiar with all tools that RM uses including Envision, Sales Force, ADP and Intacct
- Innate problem-solver
- Analytical skills
- Adaptable communication
- Ease with technology
- Strong excel skills
We offer a great work environment along with career growth potential. We also offer competitive salaries, full benefits (including health and dental insurance & matching 401K plans). All team members receive generous employee discounts on our products & services along with other benefits like referral bonuses, “Friends & Family” discounted pricing, employee contests, and much more.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this dynamic team, please submit your resume along with cover letter and salary requirements to this posting. Must have a stable work history along with excellent professional references.
Red Mountain Weight Loss is an equal opportunity employer
Red Mountain Weight Loss® is an equal opportunity employer.