We are currently looking for a full and part time Assistant Teacher. This position is a very demanding one, so we are looking for dedicated, loyal, energetic, and reliable candidates. Below are the minimum requirements to apply for this position, along with a job description. Please read the minimum requirements carefully, and only apply if you meet ALL of them.
- Must have some interest in the field, and eager to do what is necessary to advance within the position
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have at least 2 references that I may contact prior to hiring
- Must agree to, and pass, all background checks and fingerprints
- Must be willing to complete all state mandated online and classroom trainings prior to employment
- Must be able to perform physical demands of job (i.e. bending, squatting to pick up kids; lifting kids to change; sitting on the floor for extended lengths of time, etc)
- Must be responsible, reliable, dependable, and flexible with an easy going personality, gentle/kind, energetic and patient.
Because of the nature of this job, things are constantly changing, so the hours could vary. This is a position in which you need to be reliable and responsible. Because we work in ratios, we need you to be 100% committed to doing your best, and always showing up on time for your shift. The pay is $12-$13/hr depending on your experience. If you feel you fulfill all these requirements, and are ready for a very rewarding job in a small, family-type business, please apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
Hours per week: