eSquared Communications, a fast growing Inc. 5000 communication consulting firm recognized in the Enterprise Mobility Management arena, is looking for a Key Account Manager to support national and global telematics and mobility managed services clients.
Job Summary: The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing client accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with clients in the telematics and mobility field and maximizing sales opportunities within them. Additionally, the KAM will:
- Determine the most crucial needs of key customers to ensure that they receive first-class customer service
- Create a strategy to manage the account(s) and sets objectives for the account(s)
- Interact and communicate with the client on a regular basis to determine changing dynamics and preferences.
- Act as liaison between Client and Company
- Carry out continuous market analysis and research on the dynamics of the account
- Come up with effective negotiation and sales strategies
- Updating/Creating processes for Business Rules, Order Portal, Prebilling & Zero Use
Skills and Requirements
- Experience managing or selling software to fleet trucking accounts
- Experience managing major and named mobility and telematics customers
- Experience with leading telematics and mobility providers for example: Trimble, Verizon, Omnitracs, AT&T, Telogis, Geotab, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and people skills
- MS Office especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PPT
- ConnectWise, Salesforce and/or other CRM software experience
- Familiarity with software, internet and technology jargon
- Travel will be required (approximately 30%)
- Flexibility to handle diverse duties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, telematics, mobility, telecom or software fields
- Professional online familiarity and presence including LinkedIn and other social media
Pay Rate: Base Salary + Bonus for total compensation between $85,000 and $105,000.
Benefits: Company matching 401K, 50% medical after preset waiting period. 2 week per year vacation accrued after 90 day waiting period.
Apply with resume by 5/29/18. Reports to Director of Client Services.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year