The Office Manager will serve as the first point of contact for local visitors and be a key point of contact for external Unmanned Systems’ customers. The position will provide administrative and clerical support. The candidate must be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced, exciting environment. To be successful, the Office Manager must possess a professional demeanor, understand the importance of customer service, and demonstrate consistent attention to detail.
- Greeting customers and visitors, coordinating meetings, and managing company resources.
- Providing customer meeting & event support- including calendar mgmt., catering, and internal food & beverage supplies.
- Ensuring overall professional appearance of public spaces- including front desk, break rooms, and conference rooms.
- Maintaining organized and stocked inventory of office and kitchen supplies, in adherence of budgetary constraints.
- Managing supply vendors and equipment such as office furniture, coffee machines, appliances, postage machines, etc.
- Planning and executing employee functions.
- Making travel arrangements and supporting expense reporting.
- Providing general administrative and clerical support to the other Vice Presidents in the division.
- Performing supplementary duties to include answering the main work telephone number, taking and relaying messages, maintaining security awareness, and receiving and sorting mail and deliveries.
- Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation.)
- Must be organized, meticulous and exhibit strong attention to detail.
- Must be flexible, motivated and take initiative to learn new tasks.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient with Windows & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
- Minimum of two years of relevant industry experience
- Must have ability to obtain & maintain a DoD clearance; must be able to obtain additional clearances as required.
- Physical requirements include the ability to ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Existing Secret clearance with current 5-year update desired.
- Exp. with time card & expense report programs is a plus.
Note: Federal law prohibits employers from engaging in discriminatory employment practices based on Age, Gender, Gender Identification, Race, Disability, Veteran Status, Religion and/or any other criteria not related to the ability to perform. QED Technology Resources, LLC supports and protects your right to work in a fair environment with equal pay.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 /hour
- Office Management: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)