The Account Executive will develop and close new business opportunities within an assigned territory. This role will grow territory revenue by effectively managing and continuously feeding a sales pipeline/funnel of potential customers, identifying target customers for new sales, cross selling and upselling with acquired customers, and engaging customer retention and contract renewal efforts within a defined geographic area. This role will be assigned an annual sales plan which will be measured on an ongoing basis to evaluate performance.
Why Kibo?We are a dynamic, growing software company offering cloud based, omnichannel platforms providing first-class eCommerce services. You will be joining a collaborative environment with a team first mentality, encouraging innovation and creativity. This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to take their career to the next level!
- Manage territory assignment and pipeline activity; participate in sales forecasting
- Heavy prospecting of customers (phone, email, marketing campaigns, referrals, LinkedIn, etc.); coordinate with marketing department to qualify and identify leads
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future revenue opportunities
- Meet with and present to key clients and senior-level executives to negotiate and close deals
- Aggressively work the pipeline to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Coordination and qualification of “Proof of Concept” studies for prospects
- Overachievement of quarterly sales quotas through selling Kibo products to well qualified prospects and customers
- Manage account and contact information through the entire sales lifecycle process using Salesforce.com
- Remains highly knowledgeable of Kibo products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts
- Interact with cross-functional business leadership teams including Finance, Contracts, Product Management, Customer Service, and Engineering
- Remain up-to-date understanding of competitors' activities and competitive offerings
- Remain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets
- The role requires travel within the assigned territory
Skills & Requirements
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3-5 years’ of sales experience in software sales
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in e-Commerce preferred
- Proven track record of increasing sales, revenue and profitability within a sales organization
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of effective networking, relationship building and new customer sourcing activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious environment
- Ability to effectively inform and persuade
- Ability to self-motivate and produce high-level results with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to present to C-level and senior-level executives, as well as communicate well to internal and inter-departmental associates
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Kibo Software Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipalities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- Software Sales: 2 years (Required)
Typical deal size: