We are seeking an Inspection Data Analyst who will be responsible for performing a detailed evaluation on Transmission, Distribution, Solar, and Substation assets based on field inspection pictures. The role will also be cross-functional to assist in field inspections, laboratory testing, and engineering support as needed.
Job duties and responsibilities:
· Reviews inspection images and performs a detailed evaluation.
· Identifies anomalies and classifies assets.
· Uses ArcGIS web maps.
· Analyzes and thermally tunes infrared images.
· Produces metrics and statistics based on inspection results.
· Will work closely with GIS Data Analyst and Engineers – Providing organized data and findings for engineering review.
· Maintains catalogs, specifications books, and engineering standards; understands the lab and product engineering filing systems to effectively retrieve technical data; reads reports, periodicals, and textbooks as required to stay current with work responsibilities.
· Makes prototype products using wood, metal, or plastic in combination with simple model shop equipment. Assists in the production of prototype products.
- High school diploma with some additional technical course work or working knowledge in a technical capacity. Engineering tech degree preferred
- One year experience preferred in a technical environment
- Experience with Adobe InDesign Preferred
· Ability to use a computer and applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
· Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Ability to focus and respond promptly to customers' needs
· Accurate data entry and organization skills
· Self-motivation skills
· Able to operate test equipment
· Able to take accurate measurements
· Able to document logs and write test reports
· Able to setup and conduct testing
· Able to use a computer
· Able to lift, lower, and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Able to push or pull with at least 50 lbs. force
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible