Martin Brower is a global supply chain leader that provides smart, sustainable solutions for customers across 18 countries. We are dedicated to creating an outstanding work environment for our team of 12,500+ employees, who combine our expertise with the latest technologies to deliver unmatched value for our customers.
- Starting Base Pay: $21.00 | 3 Months $23.10 | at 6 Months $25.10 Per Hour
- Full-Time Position | Paid Weekly
- First Year Salary Potential: $65,000+
- Incentive Pay: $.41 Per Minute (production/performance-based)
- 1st Shift Opportunities: 6 AM Start Time
- 2nd Shift: 6 PM Start Time ($.75 Cents Per Hour Shift Differential)
- Shift Bid: Select your shift preference (Every 6 Months | April and October)
- Career Advancement Opportunities (After 6 Months)
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Family, and 401(k) (with an employer match)
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Accumulated each pay period
Multi-Temperature Warehouse: Dry Dock | Cooler (30-35 Degrees) | Freezer (-10 Degrees) | Must be able to work in all areas (You will rotate a different area each shift)
All Uniforms Provided: Coat, Gloves, Hats, Freezer Suit, Shirts, PPE etc.
- Paid Holidays (Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day)
- Average Shift:10-12 Hours (Must finish workload and check-in with leadership before leaving)
- Over Time Pay
- Scheduled Over-Time
- 4-5 Shifts Per Week (Will be scheduled to work on either days Monday-Sunday)
- Electric Pallet Jack "Ride-on" (Experience Preferred)
- Paid Training/Orientation
- Employee Discounts, Education Assistance Programs, and much more!
2022 US Awarded Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation
Pay Transparency Statement:
The compensation philosophy reflects the Company’s reasonable expectation at the time of posting. We consider a number of factors when making individual compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, and other business needs. This role may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary incentive program, subject to the rule governing the program.
This position performs a variety of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming product, picking, and filling orders from stock, stacking, and wrapping product and/or building pallets. Our team members are active throughout their day working independently using a voice-controlled system to select full-case dry, cool, or frozen products in a multi-temperature warehouse environment using powered material handling equipment.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Safely and accurately select customer orders, free of damage
Build orders according to assigned load tickets
Shrink wrap and label orders
Move completed orders to the loading dock or trailer
Use powered industrial equipment, such as a forklift, electric pallet jack or walkie-rider
Accurately receive inbound products, replenish and manage inventory as needed
Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate powered industrial equipment
Perform basic sanitation duties to maintain a clean and safe environment, such as clearing aisles of debris and stacking empty pallets
Observe all safety policies and procedures to meet productivity requirements
Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
Must be at least 18 years old
Must be able to pass a post-offer background check and drug test
Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products
Must have a demonstrated attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Experience:
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
6 months of related experience in high endurance or highly physical activity or role, such as lifting/transferring patients, sports/fitness, farming, construction work, landscaping, etc.
Experience operating Material Handling Equipment in a multi-temperature environment, forklift certification a plus
Stocking, product handling, local delivery, or unloading experience
Foodservice distribution, grocery store, or beverage delivery experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.