About FADS: FADS Dance Studio is a nationwide Dance Studio with over 300 schools throughtout the US. With a huge corporate presence and well recognized brand, a new presidential team has taken the company into a progressive and modern first class organization. It’s an exciting time to be part of a nationally recognized brand and have the support of a progressive and professional company. Room to develop throughout the company not just at a local studio level.
Job Responsibilities: Teach mainly adults the joys of partnership dancing, including but not limited to Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango, Salsa, Bachata, swing, cha cha, rumba, bolero etc. A Heavy emphasis on Sales, as the teacher sells lesson packages, constant training and improvement of ones own dance skills, perform dance routines at shows, competitions, and in studio events. Must compete at national dance competitions and be able to travel. Lesson planning and student relationship building is key.
Qualifications: Must have previous dance experience in Ballroom either as a student or teacher. MUST know as least the basics in Ballroom dances. MUST have great interpersonal communication skills and be lively, upbeat, positive and above all self-motivated and driven, dedicated, passionate and have common sense. Must have no fear of sales and be willing to work hard for success.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Ballroom Dance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location