Job Description -
- Maintains the Director’s appointment schedule
- Assists with the arrival of visitors at the Harry S. Truman Building and their movement through security screening
- Meets and greets guests on arrival to office
- Answers the senior advisor’s phone and takes messages as needed
- Submits the office’s monthly copy machine meter reading
- Maintains file documentation and storage according to applicable FAM
- Scans, faxes, and shreds correspondence as appropriate
- Ensures continuous operation of office equipment (printers, fax, copier)
- Ensures that the office is properly stocked with ample office supplies
- Ensures that the senior advisor is supplied with business cards
- Prepares office correspondence and obtains proper approvals (signatures and permissions) FOR THE POLADS:
- Assists POLADs with updating security clearances, obtaining new passports and building passes, and obtaining RSA tokens to access Open Net remotely. FOR TRAVEL AND REP FUNDS:
- Initiates and processes requests for travel authorization for all members of the office and obtains visas, passports, and other documentation required for travel.
- Tracks authorizations to ensure that airline tickets are purchased in a timely matter.
- Completes travel vouchers and ensures accuracy
- Prepares and submits expense vouchers for local travel
- Obtains funding for logistical support for travel and/or language support services
- Serves as the point of contact for representational funds, ensuring that reimbursements are processed
- Prioritizes responsibilities
- Works independently
- Carries out other special assignments as required.]
- Must have Active Secret clearance
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer SBA
8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native AmericanTribally-owned company