Average Employment Length: 3 years
Full Job Description
Work as a threat intelligence analyst in support of Supply Chain Risk Management missions. Analyze the development and implementation of next generation secure supply chain capabilities. Comprehend threats and vulnerabilities to systems. Identify supply chain risks and recommend risk mitigation.
- Experience with threat intelligence collection planning, collection requirements development, or intelligence analysis
- Experience with Risk Management, inSupply Chain including one or more of the following, including assessing system and component criticality, mapping supply chains, identifying critical suppliers, assessing supply chain threat and vulnerability assessment, conducting risk identification and mitigation, and monitoring mitigation effectiveness over time
- Experience with conducting research and analysis and documenting findings in Microsoft PowerPoint or Word report formats
- TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with SCRM assessments of microelectronics or semiconductor-based systems
- Ability to contribute to technical tasks adjacent to SCRM, including program protection planning, anti-tamper planning, diminishing manufacturing sources and material shortages planning, obsolescence planning and management, and SCRM impacts on Cybersecurity
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.