1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Join the VOA Colorado Float Team - work as a PRN CNA in Montrose and/or Eckert, Colorado. You will enjoy ultimate flexibility and work as little as 2 shifts per month or full time hours, it is YOUR choice.
Evenings and overnights are most needed.
The primary role of the Nursing Assistant is to provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as directed by clinical supervisors. The Nursing Assistant reports any observed changes in resident condition as they occur. Performs routine resident care duties and tasks delegated by the registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or licensed therapist to meet the physical and psycho-social needs of residents. Provides services in a manner compliant with all state and federal regulations as well as with any applicable facility policies and procedures.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
3. 1 year experience as a CNA is required.
4. Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
5. Ability to prioritize duties.
6. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
7. Ability to work as part of a team.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.