Job Title: Janitorial/Maintenance Worker
We are currently seeking a reliable, highly motivated individual, detailed orientated individual to join our team as a Janitor/maintenance worker.
Must be flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises.
Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Must have good attendance and be punctual
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain cleanliness of indoor and outdoor of building including but not limited to: lawn care, shoveling, cleaning parking lot, bathrooms, common areas, meeting rooms, hallways etc.
- Sweep and damp mop all floors on a daily basis.
- Empty all trash inside and outside of building.
- Sweep parking lot with designated equipment.
- Perform minor repairs of equipment and fixtures as needed.
- Shovel and salt sidewalks as needed.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and established procedures.
- Communicate any needed repairs and/or maintenance work needed.
- Maintain a high quality of performance of all specific duties and responsibilities assigned.
- Good knowledge of building and cleaning practices, supplies and equipment, and ability to use them economically and efficiently;
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.50 to $18.00 /hour
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: