The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Utilize your logistics expertise and be part of handling a variety of logistics issues in a manufacturing environment. You will assist in the daily store operations to ensure critical parts availability, material handling, and so on. You will follow standard work and operating procedures to ensure those duties are fulfilled and goals are met. Must be able to lift up to at least 35lb.
- Lead team meetings/ tier meetings
- Binning of incoming parts
- Meet ISO requirements
- Responsible for parts quantity accuracy
- Receiving and issuing parts
- Supporting cycle count processes
- Utilize SAP to maintain inventory accuracy
- Answer queries & resolve issues to internal departments
- Drive continuous improvement activities in the stockroom
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S. citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the U.S. under asylum or refugee status.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of experience working as a material handler.
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft office preferred)
- SAP experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and initiative to learn processes
- Ability to work independently for extended periods of time
- Leadership experience
- Strong safety behaviors
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance. Benefits provided may differ by role and location.
Visit benefits.honeywell.com to learn more.
JOB ID: HRD211220
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United States
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.