**$1000 Sign on Bonus for all positions* - Highly Comparable Compensation – Military Experience;
We are currently looking for immediate Experienced Tower Foreman for the following states: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee!
The Tower Foreman must have an expert level of understanding with all aspects related to Tower experience. The person will be expected to maintain full control of their crew’s production and lead by example. This person will work with the Project Manager to establish achievable scheduling and goals as determined by management.
For immediate consideration, candidate must have a higher understanding of the job as follows:
- Capstan operations, Crane/signaling, Rigging, steal work (hanging boom, antenna etc.) and shoot azimuths (Front, Back and Side).
- Understand full quality and safety procedures.
- Good Mechanical skills – AC/DC wiring preferred
- Developed management skills in running their team in day to day operations.
- Expert in reading CD’s/ Blue prints, RFDS etc.
- Expert in FULL COP process including photos, forms, etc.
- Expert level of knowledge with testing equipment -Anritsu, Fiber tester, PIM, RET etc.
- Foreman will be responsible for production reporting, hours, time off, new/damaged equipment needs etc. to the management team.
- All crew tools equipment and vehicles are expected to be cared for as part of a daily process.
- Submit all required daily and weekly paperwork (JSA, Weekly safety topics, crane/heavy machinery forms etc.).
- Minimum 2 Years Tower and Telecommunications Experience Required.
- Previous experience as a lead or top hand role preferred.
- Technical Understanding/Ability.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Physically able to climb 1000 vertical feet per day.
- Must be available to work flexible hours. Weekend work may be required.
- Must pass background check and drug test.
- Valid driver license preferred.
We offer a company truck, tablet or laptop, phone allowance, and company shirts. SPS offers a benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for yourself, spouse/domestic partner, and dependents;
- Short- and long-term disability;
- Company paid basic life with the option to purchase additional life insurance and supplemental coverage;
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match;
- Paid time off, seven (7) paid holidays per year and one floating holiday per year;
- Medical and dependent flexible spending accounts;
- Employee assistance program;
- Employee Referral Bonus;
- Training and certifications;
- Additional benefits include above industry standard daily per diem for out of town travel.
We are strong advocates for hiring Military Veterans and are dedicated to assisting employees to reach their professional career goals through internal promotion and transfer opportunities. We are a drug free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Knowledge: 2 years (Preferred)
- Telecommunication: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tower Climbing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts