Courtyard Marriott Harlingen, a leader in the hospitality industry, is offering exciting opportunities for energetic and experienced Bistro Server.
The qualified guest-centered, proactive candidate we seek will be responsible for customer service, taking, and delivering food orders to guests in a timely and friendly manner in an effort to continue providing guests with oustanding service.
The qualified candidate would also be responsible for setting up and monitoring the breakfast buffet.
Join a company that exceeds your expectations:
- The ability to work as a team with others.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays, in addition to weekdays is a must!
- Attention to detail
- Previous hotel server experience a plus, but not required.
- Proficient on MICROS computer system a plus, but not required
At Island Hospitality, we emphasize training and constantly strive to foster a learning environment that provides clear career paths for all team members regardless of entry level into the Island organization. We provide training programs to new team members and ensure that our current team member training is an on-going and continuous process.
Island Hospitality offers team members an industry competitive benefits package that helps to ensure that your career can grow with Island Hospitality. We know the hospitality business is about people - including you! Our benefits include the following:
Ø Wellness :
We offer health benefits
Ø Planning for Your Future:
401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon first contribution
Ø Taking Time For You:
Paid vacation and sick time as well as free room nights at our hotels
Ø Rewarding Hard Work:
Ø On-going Development :
In-house training program
Ø Career Development:
Throughout your career with Island Hospitality, we will ensure your success by
providing training and career growth opportunities
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
- Hotel and Marriott experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must.
- Flexible schedule is required, including ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
***Must have a valid Drivers License***