Full Job Description
Tower Products Incorporated, is a highly specialized broadcast and pro-audio supply house serving the technical side of the media industry. We have the passion, the know-how and the experience to take customer service to the next level. It’s a responsive and responsible attitude that our customers count on.
As a Customer Service Representative we want team-oriented people who take initiative; people who will be focused on our customers; people who can communicate; people comfortable taking the lead and holding themselves accountable for doing a great job. You will be the intake for all customer phone calls and consistently work as part of a dynamic team to achieve a 100% Service Level Daily. You will also consistently strive to provide a world class level of customer service to keep us ahead of the competition. Are you interested in starting a career with us?
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for Customer Service Representative:
- Answer inbound customer calls and route them for proper handling in a timely fashion
- Remain logged into the phone system and keep low Not Ready and DND Times
- Completely enter all information regarding each individual order (i.e. shipping, billing, phone contact, etc.)
- Inform customer of all charges, backordered items, shipping delays, etc.
- Recognize opportunities to generate Sales Quotes and Orders for customers with all relevant information needed
- Enter Orders and RMAs into computer system, Follow-up with appropriate person/persons as required (including customer)
- Meet assigned Dept and Individual gross sales and gross margin goals
- Remain Courteous, friendly and professional at all times
- Attend inhouse Vendor Trainings during scheduled times and provide feedback
- Take care of customer’s needs by providing and delivering professional. helpful, quality service and assistance – before, during and after the sale
- Make warm outbound calls ( No Cold Calling )
- Interface with appropriate departments and co-workers
- Monitor and Maintain the Future Sales & Quotes to Orders Report
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS for Customer Service Representative:
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Call center experience preferred but NOT required
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic - multitasking environment.
- Eye for detail
- Comfortable working as part of a collaborative team
- Willingness to work a flexible Monday – Friday schedule
- Bilingual (Spanish) and/or previous multimedia (broadcast, pro-audio, video, etc.) sales/customer service experience a plus
In addition to an exciting and collaborative workplace, we also offer outstanding benefits including medical/dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, an employee stock ownership program (ESOP) and the opportunity to work with a successful company that is community minded.
For more information on our company or products visit https://markertek.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift