Part Time, Remote
Who We Are
We provide critical medical coding and auditing support activities and staff to our clients. As you know, this is a hot market. Our team staffs for multiple projects, short and long term, PT and FT. Most of our team was flex & remote across the US way before 2020.
What You Will Do
Play a key role within our recruiting life cycle by engaging strong talent to continue building our nationwide team. Directly assist our team and clients in meeting their goals. Weekly hours vary between 10-25, most weeks will target 20 hours. This role assists our senior recruiter, especially during peak periods. Ideally the flexible PT hours will cover regular working hours (not weekends, evenings).
You will shine in your primary focus of sourcing, screening, and leveraging talent, including referring candidates to our Directors and Executive team. We have strong tools to assist your recruiting efforts, including highly specialized marketing blasts. We are eager to add to your recruiting skills & train.
What You Will Bring
· You have experience in high volume recruitment with an agency or HR Team specializing in healthcare placements
· You have worked in applicant tracking systems and are proficient in MS Office
· You go above and beyond to help our candidates and internal teams
· You have a servant’s heart and bring your courage to our team
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, persuasive and transparent. A great listener who seeks out candidate wants and needs.
· You have a strong sense of urgency, and can quickly develop new relationships through networking and engaging candidates
What We Will Bring
· We will provide a competitive hourly rate according to your experience, $22-$30 per hour. Be prepared to talk about how your experience matches the rate you seek.
· A flexible schedule for the ultimate work/life balance
· Continued professional development for your recruiting skills for your long-term career goals
· 401k with matching after 6 months of service (depending on hours)
· Fully remote work environment
Visit http://jobs.managedresourcesinc.com to find more jobs and sign up for job alerts.
Job Type: Part-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What hours are you available during the work week?
- What hourly rate are you expecting?
- What type of healthcare positions have you recruited for?
- Why is part time a good fit for you?
- Healthcare Industry Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote