Do you have what it takes to join a young company and help clients understand the story behind their numbers? As the Digital Ad Analyst you will work from our Baltimore Headquarters to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly. You will be responsible for implementing and launching all ad campaigns across various digital platforms - Display, Facebook, Video, Snapchat. This includes, but is not limited to: ad product setup, forecasting, ad trafficking, campaign oversight, reporting, and analysis. While reporting to the Senior Operations Manager you will:
- Provide forecasted campaign delivery and pricing for sales proposals.
- Think outside of the box on ways to reach targeted audience/demographic on future campaigns.
- Traffic and manage all Display, Facebook, Video campaigns to ensure successful completion to client specifications.
- Monitor campaign delivery and implement campaign optimizations.
- Work collaboratively with sales to recommend campaign modifications and implement changes.
- Troubleshoot ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- Generate reports to monitor campaign delivery and to communicate relevant metrics in client reporting.
- Identify areas of improvement and make recommendations to enhance processes and ad operations efficiencies.
- Comply with all applicable processes, policies and guidelines
Qualified and successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing, or digital related studies.
- Experience setting up digital ad products and managing digital ad campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices, including standards specified by the IAB.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point).
- Natural tendency to take initiative, be self-directed and adaptable.
- Smart, analytical thinker with a proven ability to solve problems and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, manage time and prioritize.
Enradius provides geo-targeted advertising solutions and support, for adverting agencies and businesses to reach customers from 100 feet to 500 miles away. We specialize in Geo Targeted Media, Data Driven Results, Pay Per Click, Social and Video Solutions. Our vision is to deliver to small and medium size business the same tools and solutions the Fortune 500 companies are utilizing.
Please submit your resume through indeed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Networking: 3 years (Preferred)
- Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
This job will require you to pass a background check: