SoHo Dragon represents a Law Firm with offices in midtown Manhattan. Our client needs to hire a Security Engineer for full time employment. No Visa Sponsorship is available at this time.
- Interview will be a phone screen followed by a Face to Face
The IT Security Engineer is responsible for supporting and contributing to the ongoing maintenance and development of the Global Information Security program. In addition, the Information Security Engineer will participate in implementation and management of security tools, processes, and other security initiatives.
Must Have Experience:
Previous experience Implementing SIEM
Need to take complete ownership of SIEM.
Know how to integrate SIEM with other systems & controls
Successful candidate must understand how SIEM interacts with Enterprise Solutions
Build a project plan & conduct a proof of concept
They need someone with the drive & vision to deliver a project from start to finish with absolutely no delegation. Working independently with no supervision.
Full security life cycle:
Initiation, requirement/scoping, proof of concept, evaluation, design, implementation/deployment operation, and maintenance.
Experience with the following is strongly preferred:
- Responsible for operation of vulnerability assessment tools, scanning, researching and analyzing vulnerabilities, identifying relevant threats, recommend corrective actions, summarizing, and reporting results.
- Research the latest IT security trends, attack vectors, and methodologies; understand the countermeasures in the industry and engage with stakeholders to resolve identified vulnerabilities within SLAs.
- Plan, test, and deploy security controls to augment network and endpoint security functional areas.
- Generate security reports and produce quality technical documentation for complex solutions.
- Participate in a 24x7 Incident Response Team and available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Vulnerability Management Tools
Hands-on experience in designing and implementing technical solutions of IT Security tools at the enterprise level: