Seeking a part-time Marketing Intern to support the Ideability Marketing team through the Summer. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing marketing agency with clients all along the East Coast.
The part-time Marketing Intern will report to the Marketing Coordinator and assist with generating new business, current clients’ projects, and various administrative tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and detail-oriented individual looking to expand their skills and develop their career in marketing. This opportunity will provide experience in a fast-paced environment where there is an opportunity to learn multiple facets of the business. This position will combine a balance of writing, design, strategic, and people skills.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist with promotional tasks including social media, email campaigns, print/digital advertising, etc.
- Brainstorm and create new ideas and content to aid in business growth
- Report on social media metrics
- Update and maintain social media presence for Ideability and other clients
- Designing graphics and other marketing material
- Effectively communicating in a professional manner with clients
- Attend marketing meetings
- Collaborating with staff on new ideas for marketing and communications
- Completed or pursuing bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Public Relations
- Personal Qualities: Must be a self-starter and multi-tasker. Looking for someone who is resourceful, proactive, creative, enthusiastic, and professional. Must have a diligent work ethic and have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge: Digital marketing, social media, WordPress, writing, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, photography are distinct advantages.
- Must present a supportive, positive, professional and enthusiastic attitude towards the job, the company and clients at all times.
- 10-15 hours/ week availability
$100 weekly stipend
Job Type: Internship