Nuvance Health is currently seeking a Core Lab Supervisor to join our team!
Nuvance Health is a family of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and healthcare professionals in the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut. Nuvance Health combines highly skilled physicians, state-of-the-art facilities and technology, and compassionate caregivers dedicated to providing quality care across a variety of clinical areas, including Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Primary Care.
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
- Monday - Friday
- 2:30 PM-11:00 PM with some variation
- Responsible for overseeing all operations of the specific department
- Responsible for the scheduling and supervision of laboratory personnel on multiple shifts
- Responsible for supply requirements of the department
- Accountable for the quantity and quality of specimens handled and accurate test results
- Bachelors degree in MT or related field for Technical Supervisors OR High School graduate with college courses for Phlebotomy
- NYS Medical Technologist license
- 6+ years of related lab experience
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel preferred
Indeed Hire and Nuvance Health are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisory : 1 year (Required)
- MS Word and Excel : 1 year (Preferred)
- lab : 6 years (Required)
- NYS Medical Technologist (Required)
- Poughkeepsie, NY 12601: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)