Does this describe you?
- Are you an expert hand coder looking to do more than just hand code?
- Do you have experience with cloud technology or are you facinated by cloud based data management?
- Are you the type of person who wants to see the full cycle from coding to review?
Are you a match for this opportunity?
The Senior .NET Software Developer is responsible for full cycle design, development and testing systems to support or enhance existing contact center applications, web applications, backed systems, localization management applications, and other home grown systems.
These are the responsibilities...
- Participate in analyzing, designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software applications.
- Design and develop systems to support or enhance existing contact center applications, web applications, backed systems, localization management applications, and other home grown systems.
- Seek innovative solutions to problems and make recommendations from implementations.
- Apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Analyze the performance of hardware and software interfaces and identify alternatives for optimizing the usage of computer and network resources.
- Plan and execute software version upgrade releases.
- Identify, recommend and participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Manage tasks to meet the assigned project dates.
- Participate in the product testing activities.
This experience leads to success on the job...
- Must have 5+ years experience in .NET including ASP.NET
- Must have 5+ years experience in T-SQL and .NET Entity Framework
- College degree or equivalent experience
- CCSXML and or VXML
- TFS or VS Online ALM
- MS SQL Admin
- Data Modeling
- MS Integration Services
- MS Analysis Services (or equivalent BI)
- SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint Workflows and Business Connectivity
- SharePoint Business Intelligence
- SharePoint Office On-line applications including MS Excel Power Pivots
- Azure Web Robes, Worker Roles, SQL etc.
- Ability to communicate and understand the needs of the end users.
This is an on-site position, ONLY.
Founded in 1991 by Laura K.T. Schriver, LSA offers a full range of premier language-based services. With over 170 employees and a network of more than 3,000 Independently Contracted global Linguists, LSA fulfills the multicultural communication needs of more than 2,000 clients worldwide, in over 220 languages, across virtually every industry segment. LSA is conveniently located in Horsham, minutes from the PA Turnpike, in a business center with ample free parking and beautiful landscaping. LSA offers a competitive benefits package with a generous 401k match for qualifying employees. For more information on LSA, please visit www.lsaweb.com.
LSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled