Nurse Navigator – Regional Cancer Center
Fort Myers, FL
Full – Time (8:00 am – 4:30 pm)
Are you a compassionate and caring nurse who wants to provide an excellent patient care experience? Do you want to be a part of an award winning organization? If so, Lee Health is the place for you! Lee Health is a public, not-for-profit system consisting of four acute care hospitals, a new children's hospital, rehab hospital, 80+ physician offices, expanding Home Health division, and more, all on the beautiful SW Florida coastline.
- Facilitate a timely, integrated and coordinated approach to the care of patients with cancer.
- Provide quality nursing care for the patients with cancer or related health issues.
- Act as a liaison between the patient, staff and referring physician office, as well as ancillary areas of the hospital system.
- Identify learning needs and content for educational programs.
- Develop, present, coordinate and evaluate educational activities.
- Effectively perform in the role of clinician, facilitator, advocate, consultant and/or researcher.
Why Lee Health?
- A culture of caring people, inspiring health
- Paid interviewing expenses AND relocation incentive if eligible
- Market competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits, including retirement match
- Employee satisfaction ranked 98% in comparison with other health systems
- Growth opportunities with tuition reimbursement
- Master’s degree in nursing or healthcare
- Registered nurse license
- 3 years of experience in medical specialty
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)
- 3 years of recent experience in RN oncology in an acute care or outpatient setting
Questions? Let’s Chat!
Tuesdays, 12:00pm to 1:00pm EST: http://bit.ly/CHAT_TuesNoon
Thursdays, 8:30am to 9:30am EST: http://bit.ly/CHAT_ThursAM
Drug/Tobacco - free workplace. EOE
Job Type: Full-time