To manage all site operations, safety, staff, staff development, cash management and security, site profitability, customer service standards, productivity, daily operations, and equipment functionality. Train and support shift leads and Carwash Associates. Meet all company standards and goals, while staying in compliance with all local, state, and federal labor laws.
- Be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in inventory-taking, overseeing daily deposits, in performing services for customers.
- Make training recommendations as appropriate to increase employee retention and ensure employee performance.
- Participate in the hiring, training, and evaluation of personnel and promoting or disciplining workers when necessary.
- Monitor activities to ensure that customers receive excellent service and quality.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Enforce safety, health, and security rules.
- Ensure that Fast and Friendly Carwash's equipment are in good repair, functional and properly representing the brand in accordance with company guidelines.
- Represent Fast and Friendly Carwash, Vision and Values. * Ensure that every customer experience is always delivered by all staff including, customer interaction and communication, enhancing washes, claim/complaint resolution & customer retention.
- Oversee all daily operational activities and task including safety, cash management and security, prioritization of activities, delegation and follow through, site inspections, and scheduling to ensure optimal profitability.
- Ensures safety in all facets of wash site including property, facilities, equipment, staff, and customers by making daily inspections, immediate corrections, incident resolutions, and conducting ongoing safety meetings..
- General housekeeping and cleanliness for their site by inspecting, cleaning, setting the example, and promoting teamwork to ensure all staff take responsibility for grounds/properties cleanliness and appearance.
- Ensure that all staff conducts themselves with Values, smiles and shows outward engagement of all staff and every customer.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions consistent to job functions, strategies, mission, vision, values.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)