Build lifetime quality financial relationships with each member by providing competitive products and excellent service.
- Supports project plans as the key for technical tasks, work effort and resource requirements to complete project initiatives.
- Determine technical feasibility of providing or modifying automated solutions to business problems/opportunities.
- Analysis’ the existing environment and systems and develops alternative/improved operational performance.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications using current programming and /or proprietary software languages.
- Works with other Analysts or acts as a consultant on projects providing technical guidance.
- Responds to end-user calls for trouble-shooting, problem solving and guidance.
- Develops ad hoc reports against the credit union’s data for the user community as needed.
- Should be able to work with SQL 2012/2016 and MS SQL Server.
- Two to Four Years (or equivalent) experience in developing applications on web based platforms.
- Mobile application development (Apple, and Android) Experience.
- Experience with SharePoint programming is a BIG PLUS.
- Experience in a Banking/ Credit Union environment with Symitar desired.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or relative experience.
- Excellent writing, verbal, communication and presentation skills are required.
Municipal Credit Union (MCU) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time