Job Title - Entry Level .NET Developer
Location: Redmond, WA
Salary - $60K + Benefits
HCL America is looking for talented .Net Developers to join our team in Redmond, Washington. For this particular role, we are looking for computer science graduates who have 0-5 years of experience working with data structures, OOPs concepts, C#, and SQL.
- Strong programming foundation
- Bachelors/Masters in computer science or a related field
- Excellent in Data Structures
- Excellent in OOPS concept
- Strong in C#/SQL
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexible to work in a variety of projects
Nice to Have Experience:
- Previous experience working with any industry project using Microsoft technologies like C# / Azure / MVC / Angular JS
- HCL opened its first US office in 1989 in Sunnyvale, California, with a vision of being part of the growth and advancement of the country’s technology industry. Since that time, HCL has expanded across 21 states to form and a workforce involved in high-end engineering and technology development projects that will shape the future of business.
- As an IT services provider, HCL provides custom software development, product engineering and consulting services to Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industries. HCL is a $6.7 billion IT services company with over 111,092 professionals operating across 31 countries and is growing at 14% YOY in revenues. There are around 10,000 employees in the U.S under the HCL America Inc. branch of HCL.
· Please follow the link to know more https://www.hcltech.com/geo-presence/united-states
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year