Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Reports to: CEO / Owner
Status: Full Time/Exempt
Purpose: The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of GrandBrands operations. The responsibilities include strategic planning, forecasting, resource and project management, change management leadership, process improvement, decision support, and operational effectiveness.
· Protect and preserve the assets of the organization through financial analysis and forecasting.
· Work with GrandBrands leadership to manage liquidity, and to develop specific actionable items to affect liquidity, including but not limited to credit policies, inventory management, and business modeling
· Assess subordinate’s contribution to the entire operation, through balance of capabilities, costs and service levels to fulfill finance responsibilities
·Manage tax responsibilities and manage processing, and transactional finance roles
·Manage cash flow and forecasting by developing reliable cash flow projection process
Manage customer credit exposure and collections by working directly with credit services and customers to manage the collection process to balance customer relations, customer retention and risk management.
· Must connect with respect and live our core values everyday (Have Trust, Be Trustworthy, Commit To Teamwork, Be Open-minded, Be Positive, Be Customer Service Oriented, Be Accountable, Be Appreciative)
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
·Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience
·Excellent communication skills
· Executive and Board levels
·Considerable broad-based experience in complex, ever-changing environments
·Must be able to work a schedule that meets the needs of the business.
Qualifications: College Degree required / Master’s / CPA preferred / 15 years experience in a Finance role.
Job Type: Full-time
- What is your desired salary?