Interscape Design Associates (IDA) is a global interior design firm, with 3 offices and 150+ talents. IDA delivers truly exceptional design solutions that delight our guests, reward our partners and reflect the unique cultures of their geographical locations.
IDA is looking for an energetic and creative Senior Interior Designer to design and manage a design team in a self-directed manner in all aspects of the Interior Design process, including preparation of material, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documentation, and Construction Administration within an established budget with specific scheduling, site and programmatic requirements.
The Senior Designer will lead multiple Hospitality projects, and liaise directly with client teams. The position will also direct and supervise the work of junior level staff in preparation of drawings, presentations, FF&E, specifications, models, renderings and other project tasks.
Senior Interior Designer Responsibilities and Duties
- Advanced experience with construction materials and FF&E specifications/providers
- Advanced experience in project design specifications, construction documentation production, material selection and construction administration
- Extensive hands-on experience and understanding of the design and construction of interior architectural spaces
- Background and knowledge of luxury Hospitality project experience
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of design principals, theories, color and materials
- Excellent design skills and possesses attention to detail and appreciation for creative and thoughtful design
- Experience in managing and leading successful projects and/or teams
- Strong programming and conceptualization skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketchup drafting and graphic software programs, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft
- Willing to relocate to Shanghai, China for minimum 2 years
Senior Interior Designer Qualifications and Skills
- Professional degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field
- A minimum of 5-8 years post graduate, progressively responsible work experience in Hospitality projects
- NCIDQ Certificate Holder is a plus
- LEED AP is a plus
- Interested applicants should email a Cover Letter, resume or CV, and Portfolio of work.
Senior Interior Designer Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation incentive provided
- Housing incentive provided
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off and vacation days
Job Type: Full-time
- Photoshop: 8 years (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 8 years (Preferred)
- Interior Design: 8 years (Preferred)
- FF & E: 8 years (Preferred)
- Sketchup: 8 years (Preferred)
- Autocad: 8 years (Preferred)