Please note we are currently looking to fill this position for Friday from 12:00AM - Saturday 8AM.
There will also be the opportunity to pick up additional shifts.
Teamwork is what we’re all about at Lexington Health Care, working together to achieve positive patient outcomes. As a family owned organization, we have always maintained a unique perspective. Our reputation as a leading health care employer is unmatched. Come see for yourself why it’s so fulfilling to be a part of Lexington!
The responsibility of the Receptionist/ Concierge is to be available for assistance leadership to carry out day to day operations. To assist the residents in determining their needs whenever necessary and to facilitate the duties listed below.To greet each and every visitor in a friendly manner.
- Answer multi line phone system and direct all calls to proper person / persons.
- Be available to all residents and assist them with concerns, questions, etc.
- Respond to emergency lights and contact appropriate staff.
- Fill out work orders for maintenance, housekeeping staff as requested by staff / residents
- Sign up residents for scheduled trips and Doctor Appointments.
- Monitoring the nurse call/wander management system and advising both nursing departments with time identified
- Maintaining incident reports
- Order and maintain supply orders all departments, inventory of supplies, etc.
- Sign for all UPS / Fed X packages and inform residents for pickup. If not picked up by resident ensure delivery
- Provide the Paramedics with the necessary information upon arrival
- Maintain accuracy for emergency sheets, changes in DNRs and Family emergency contacts, maintain emergency books for deceased / transferred residents, etc.
- Record all Hotel stays friends / family members take payment, make copies, etc
- Clear background check
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Friendly and customer service oriented
- Work accurately with constant interruptions
- Strong technological skills including knowledge of computers, faxes, phones, etc.
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand the English language
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- concierge: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: