Integrity @ AMZN remains open as an essential service to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them!
Unlimited $150 Referral Bonuses!
Integrity Staffing is looking for smart, reliable and hardworking associates for temp to hire warehouse jobs at the world's largest e commerce company in Shakopee, MN. This is your chance to join the warehouse team that works together to ensure the timely delivery of merchandise to customers across the country. These are great opportunities where you’ll learn and grow as part of an enthusiastic and motivated team.
Integrity Onsite Recruiting@AMZN
2601 4th Avenue East
Shakopee, MN 55379
$15.75-$18.65 per hour
As an employee of Integrity Staffing you may also be eligible for medical and dental benefits.
Shift schedules vary and you may be required to work 40+ hours per week. Shift scheduling options might include day shifts, night shifts, part time shifts and may change without notice. Typical schedules include:
Sun | Mon | Tue | Wed (5:00 PM - 3:30 AM)
Sun | Mon | Tue | Wed (5:30 PM - 4:00 AM)
Thu | Fri | Sat (5:00 PM - 5:30 AM)
Wed | Thu | Fri | Sat (6:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
Sun | Mon | Tue | Wed (6:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
Not all shifts are available at all times.
Integrity Staffing places qualified candidates to work on assignments at the world's largest e commerce company on a temporary basis. Assignments vary in length. There is no guarantee to the length of the assignment. Length of employment is based on client’s business needs which can change.
Things you should know about working in an Fulfillment center:
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We partner with the world's largest e commerce company to provide one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes…following the rules.
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Can you hear me now? Noise level varies and can sometimes be loud.
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday every day.
- Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.
- Temperature in the fulfillment center is climate controlled!
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- You’ve got mail. Receive products using frequency scanners and unload shipments from trucks.
- Cozy kicks. You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must!
- Hands-on experience. You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 pounds.
- On the move. You should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment; special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability.
- Blow out the candles – you are at least 18 years old
- Overtime isn’t just a sports term – you are willing and able to work overtime as required, bringing smiles to our customers doesn’t take time off
- Let’s get physical – you must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Step it up – you’re able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- You must be able to read and take direction in English.
- You must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines).
If you’ve read this far, we think you’re ready. Agree? Apply now!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for one of our opportunities offered by Integrity Staffing Solutions, please click the apply button and then follow the steps following the application.
Please bring identification to establish your right to work in the US. An example would be a driver's license or state ID along with a social security card. If you would like to see a listing of acceptable identification, please click here
All job offers at are contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.