Looking for a fun atmosphere and love coffee, we have just the right position for you! We are a new coffee house in Howland Center, Ohio we have full and part-time positions available. Must love coffee, have barista experience, can help prep and cook food and pastries. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment. Duties include food prep, prepare coffee and tea beverages, cold drinks, serve and prepare pastries and lunch items. Needs to be friendly and reliable, have own transportation, daily store upkeep, and restocking. Help with events, and retail items.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Barista Experience,: 1 year (Preferred)
- Barista: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Would you be able to start?
Do you like talking to people?
Do you like coffee?
Do you know anything about coffee?
Do you like to bake?
Are you a morning person?
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma