Nourish Café is 100% plant-based and uses organic, whole foods and non-GMO ingredients to create delicious, wholesome and healthy foods. We use only natural sweeteners and minimal oils. Our mission is to help you eat healthier and feel amazing through a natural, plant-based diet.
We're looking for someone to captain our smoothie line. The position pays $15.50 per hour plus tips (tips are shared equally among the staff and your share will equate to making $18 per hour). It's ok if you don't have experience, we will train you! The job requires at least one weekend shift, and we are hiring for both part-time and full-time positions.
At Nourish Cafe, we are 100% plant-based (vegan) and passionate about health, teamwork, and our neighborhood. We take a lot of pride in what we do, and want to provide top-notch service and healthy, delicious, high-quality food.
Position - high school diploma or equivalent
- an interest in healthy food and sharing that with others
- a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- be a good team player
at nourish cafe, we’re looking for team players that are kind, respectful, work hard and work well with others. if you refuse to take out the trash, clean tables or clean the restroom on occasion – or don’t like dealing with customers – this is not the job for you. we have an open kitchen restaurant where cooks are expected to serve, servers are expected to cook, everyone does dishes, everyone cleans, and all staff members are expected to be competent in all tasks associated with the cafe.
Position - prepare smoothies according to prescribed recipes
- review recipes prior to preparation of food
- assure that all food procedures are followed
- assist with the management and inventory of food supply
- follow all sanitation guidelines
- maintain a clean working environment
- assist in closing procedures for the cafe including cleaning
- restock the line and prepare food and ingredients for next business day
- assist in cleaning the kitchen, including deep cleaning on equipment
- any other duties as assigned