Provide cross-functional systems engineering support for multiple platforms and mission systems currently in various stages of development and acquisition for US Navy clients. Perform mission and capability planning, requirements analysis, human factors, reliability and maintainability, and system of systems integration. Support the development of digital twin models and their artifacts and traditional systems engineering documentation, including a Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Capability Development Document (CDD), Systems Engineering Plan (SEP), Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM), and configuration and risk management artifacts.
- Experience with the development and acquisition of large-scale systems in various levels of maturity across the systems engineering life cycle, including internships or military or or professional work
- Experience with supporting the design, development, and review of systems engineering design artifacts, including Concepts of Operations (CONOPs), Capability Development Documents (CDD), performance specifications, System Engineering Plans (SEP), and Interface Control Documents (ICD)
- Experience with supporting projects and systems developed under a DoD SE process, including the NAVSEA Systems Engineering and Technical Review (SETR)
- Experience with system architecture and model development using SysML, UML, or UPDM
- Experience with complex System of Systems (SoS) engineering development and acquisition efforts, including the integration of networked systems
- Ability to conduct requirements traceability analyses to support system development and verification activities
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
- Experience with US Navy platforms, surface and air-launched weapons, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I), Sensor, and Electronic Warfare (EW) systems
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink
- Knowledge of DoD Cybersecurity processes, including the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Secret clearance preferred
- MA or MS degree in a related Engineering field
- INCOSE CSEP or OCSMP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.