The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in maintenance and repairing of pumps for the petroleum industry preferred
- Sound knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing of Centrifugal pumps and air compressors.
Able to pass fit test and be able to work under air in H2S conditions
- Skilled to assemble and disassemble pumps
- Basic computer skills including Word and Excel are required, SAP experience a plus
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
- Scheduled maintenance on transfer pumps & electric motors (Gould 3196) & similar.
- Replace seals on Transfer pumps.
- Maintain & repair Diaphragm pumps (All-Flo)
- PM & maintenance on various air compressors. (Atlas Copco, Sullair, Champion)
- Assist with flare maintenance tech when needed.
- Subject to working in H2S environment
- Be able to stay on schedule for PM work and close work orders in SAP in a timely manor
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)