Lead and manage the delivery, execution, and enhancement of a Tableau-based analytics platform that supports contract operations, management, and senior leadership oversight of a large federal healthcare contract. Work closely with senior leadership and delivery leads to provide decision analytics and analysis to support strategy development, measure operational performance, and streamline and measure management activities. Act as an analytics and Tableau SME to drive adoption, engagement, and explanation of Tableau capabilities and data quality and structure issues. Provide input and recommendations on approaches to expand data collection and enhance existing business processes. Support ad-hoc and planned briefings for clients and senior leadership. Execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision. Apply expertise in data gathering, analytics, and problem-solving.
- 2+ years of experience with performing and developing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- 2+ years of experience with structured data storage, retrieval, and analysis using various reporting tools and query languages, including SQL
- 1+ years of experience with using visualization software, Tableau, and Tableau Server in an enterprise environment
- Experience with supporting strategy development, business requirements analysis, or task management activities and developing analysis and models on the fly, to support ad-hoc client and leadership inquires
- Experience with using the following Tableau capabilities: implementing parameters for input-based search, data transformation activities, such as pivoting, splitting, and grouping, developing calculated fields for text-based searching, abstracting new categorical variables, developing taxonomies, If/Then statements, Level of Detail measurements, extracting measures from dimensions, counting unique and general aggregation, and dashboard formatting, such as implementing consistent formatting rules and styles
- Experience in working with SharePoint and Geospatial analysis, including data structuring and grooming activities
- Ability to access, groom, and analyze structured and unstructured data for reporting and analytics
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in programming with data analysis software, including Python or R in a professional work environment
- Experience with data science, including data science techniques
- Experience with database platforms, including SQL and MySQL
- Experience with accessing, developing, and manage Cloud-based systems, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure
- Experience in working with teams in an Agile environment
- Experience with data preparation technology, including Alteryx and Tableau Prep
- Ability to develop statistical tests to make data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Ability to be a self-starter, eager to learn, and capable of adapting to fast moving environments and changing requirements
- BA or BS degree in a business or technical field
- Tableau Software Qualified Associate or Certified Professional Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.