Growing Law Firm looking for a dedicated Front Office Receptionist to handle daily general office and multifaceted duties and legal office support tasks. When clients and visitors arrive at our office, we want them to be received by a friendly face and helping hand. As our initial point of contact for clients and visitors, our ideal candidate is upbeat, positive, an effective communicator, and must be motivated to learn or grow in the legal field.
- Greeting clients, visitors and staff; answering visitor inquiries; answering multiline phones in a timely and professional manner; routing calls to the appropriate office.
- Managing and organizing hard copy and electronic copies of client files in the office. General office duties include scanning, photocopying, faxing, routing documents to the appropriate staff, and filing documents.
- Additional general office duties such as typing, and data entry, operating office machines, and process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Other duties will also include maintaining and organizing the lobby, conference room, and common spaces.
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to communicate with attorneys, partners, staff, clients, opposing counsel, court reporters, vendors, and others.
- Must possess a professional phone manner, with strong spelling and grammar skills for taking effective messages and emails.
- Must possess the ability to operate multi-line telephone systems and office equipment such as computers, printers, scanners, copiers.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work with others in a team atmosphere.
- High School Diploma and/or College Degree and prior office experience.
- Pay is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: