Restoration Healthcare— a_ Southern California-based medical practice that is on amission to restore hope and optimize the body’s innate ability to heal fromwithin through the compassionate delivery of functional medicine_ — has animmediate opening for a full-time and part-time Paramedic with current certs inboth our offices in Irvine and Los Angeles, California.
Our Paramedics play akey role in serving a wide range of patients from all walks of life. All of our employees enjoy a positive culturewhich emphasizes work-life balance and regular work schedules.
Like all positionswithin our values-driven organization, a strong team-centered orientation; ahigh level of curiosity and passion for creating, optimizing, and maintainingsystems; and, exceptional interpersonal skills (including active listening andinductive reasoning skills and remaining open to ideas and learning new things)are just part of what the Paramedic position requires.
The single most importantattribute of a Paramedic is a positive attitude.
Essential Job Functions
Working collaborativelywith our medical staff, the Paramedic is the point person for a number ofessential functions related to our patient’s care. In addition to maintaining and developing ahigh degree of expertise in medical care, your essential job functions include:
Required MinimumQualifications and Desired Proficiencies
- Positive Attitude
- I.V. prep/insertion and Monitoring Skills
- Paramedic Experience: 1 Year (Required)
- ACLS cert
- Ability to adhere to safety protocols
- Interact with Patients and Staff in a positive way
- Maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Minimum of one (1) year current experience
- CPR+ certified, ideal
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong time management and organizational skills are required
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be able to work well under pressure at times
- Must be self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to work independently as well as part of a team
Education, Licensure,Certification, and Registration Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Perceptive acuity and physical ability to perform all direct and indirect workplace functions including walking, sitting, standing, bending and light lifting is required.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- An attractive benefits package accounting for paid vacation, sick days/personal days, health insurance allowance, and paid professional development and education is provided.
About Us: Founded in 2014 by Drs. Sunny Raleigh andThomas Bakman, Restoration Healthcare is on a mission to restore hope andoptimize the body's innate ability to heal from within through thecompassionate delivery of functional medicine. Unlike many other medicalpractices — where turnkey solutions to complex health issues aremisunderstood or often go undiscovered — our physicians’ protocols arehandcrafted and personalized with our patients and their most detailed healthhistory and up-to-date health-related data and objectives in mind.
Areas of Practice: At Restoration Healthcare, we focus onidentifying the root causes of chronic illness and developing plans of carethat help our patient population health from within. Our areas of practiceinclude:
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Degenerative Neurological Diseases
- Environmental Toxicity
- Gut Dysbiosis
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Lyme Disease
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
- Neuropsychiatric Disorders
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
- Thyroid / Hashimoto's
- Women’s Health
Core Values: Values are part of our practice’s DNA. Theydefine what we stand for, highlighting an expected and ultimate set ofbehaviors and skills. At Restoration Healthcare, our values lie at the core ofour way of being — they are fundamental, enduring and actionable:
- Wisdom: We are guided by both internal and external forces that stretch our thinking, drive our need to understand, compel us to share what we’ve learned, and propel us to seek professional development and the leadership of others.
- Curiosity: The pursuit of knowledge leads us to believe in the power of answers, which is why we actively encourage the forming and asking of great questions.
- Rhythm: We believe in mind, body, spirit and work-life choice because making the right choices at the right time keeps us nourished and grounded.
- Connection: We view our patients as partners, collaborators, and trusted members of our team—active participants, not passive patients.
- Accountability: We are accountable to ourselves, to each other as a staff, to our patients, to our profession, and to our bottom line.
- Love: Compassion for our patients and passion for our work are the driving force behind our dedication to delivering exceptional healthcare in a kind and caring manner.
We are an EqualOpportunity Employer: RestorationHealthcare, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does nottolerate any form of unlawful discrimination. All employment decisions atRestoration Healthcare, Inc., are based on merit and to the principle of equalemployment opportunity. In keeping with both the letter and spirit of thispolicy, Restoration Healthcare, Inc., is committed to recruiting, hiring,training, and promoting into all job levels the most qualified persons withoutregard to race, color, religion, genetic information, gender, gender identity,sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status, or anyother protected characteristic.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- ACLS Certification (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Parental leave
Hours per week:
Overtime often available: