Since 2012, ELEDLights.com has provided energy efficient commercial LED lighting to businesses, resellers, and lighting consultants. We evolved out of our parent company Manncorp, a well-known electronics equipment manufacturer who has been in business for more than 50 years, and we’re looking for a Production Manager to join our growing team in Huntingdon Valley, PA!
Required Education and Experience:
- Interacts with Engineering, Planning, Quality Control and Human Resources functions.
- Participate in production decisions concerning product lines. Use product specifications to determine product costs and resource needs.
- Coordinate the production aspects of the product, including production schedules.
- Determine the amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.). Compile and manage Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Monitor quality of products produced. Address quality issues in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain the production schedule to meet established delivery dates.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas of production.
- Continue to improve managerial abilities in or to increase subordinates' skills and capabilities.
- Monitor all expenses incurred. Develop and control profits, plans, and budget.
- Continually review job tasks and work to create cost saving measures and/or ideas to improve quality.
- Stay current with new technologies as well as industry trends and effectively communicate these to the team.
- Secure tools and equipment for employees as needed to allow them to effectively perform their job tasks.
- Maintain healthy relationships with neighboring community, customers, vendor’s, competitors and co-workers.
- Administers Company standards and policies (including discipline). Accountable for the growth and discipline of team members
- Completes team skills assessments and performance reviews for team members.
- Scheduling of customer demonstrations with Sales Manager of Manncorp, Inc.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years direct supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic understanding of Electronic manufacturing processes and techniques, such as PCB manufacturing, surface mount reflow, selective solder, printed circuit assembly manufacturing a plus.
- Expert 'hands on' knowledge of manufacturing process.
- Must be able to make decisions in an independent mode, if necessary.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral. Proven track record of ability to handle multi-tasks simultaneously.
Supervisory Responsibility This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Additional hours may be required.
ELEDlights.com offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Fund Matching
- High Earning Potential – through base salary and commission
- Advancement Opportunities
- On-The-Job Training
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ELEDLights.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer or EOE.