WHO WE ARE:
Carnivore Meat Company, the parent company of the Vital Essentials Brand, is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients of the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserves the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!
WHY CONSIDER US?
- Sick and tired of pretending and promoting products that you just don't believe in?
- Looking to make a difference and positively impact the lives of pets and their owners?
- Can you inspire pet parents to improve the health and wellness of their pets?
- Being part of a team that advocates for happier, healthier pets!
- Interacting with hundreds of pet parents who need your help and expertise!
- A fast-developing organization with new and emerging opportunities for advancement!
- A manufacturing facility that is ISO Certified and EU Certified!
- An owner and leadership team who look for ways to say "YES" instead of "no"!
- A family-owned company that invests in you and your success!
ENOUGH ABOUT US...HERE'S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You are a pet owner, pet enthusiast and an evangelist for pet health & well-being.
- You drive yourself harder than any manager ever would or could.
- You manage your time better than any other and ALWAYS exceed job requirements.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and attention to detail.
ROLE AND BEHAVIORAL DESCRIPTIONS:
- Doing everything necessary to ensure that my department is “World Class” in every way.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of all others in the organization.
- Creating a business that will at all times and under any circumstances be strategically profitable.
- Being irrevocably engaged in our business interests and long-range business potential.
- Doing whatever it takes to ensure that any potential customer or consumer, who might want us or need us, will invariably choose us.
- Generating market intelligence that will provide us an ongoing, unassailable competitive advantage.
- Losing no customers under my watch.
- Putting my manager in the position of being the highest performing executive in the industry.
- Candid, open, honest and timely communication with everyone in the organization.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT
- First 30 days - Develop an intimate understanding of our organization, mission, culture, team, products and role expectations.
- First 30 days – Develop a working knowledge and understanding of our products, distributors, retailers and consumer demographics.
- First 90 days – Support the implementation of the new returns policy.
- First 6 months - Lead the enforcement of our new returns policy with retailers and distributors to ensure we connect with all consumers that have a less than satisfactory experience with VE to understand what happened and create a positive outcome.
- Ongoing - Be the guardian of all investments made with our VE retailers and consumers, i.e. ISO’s, promotions, rebates, returns, etc., to ensure proper documentation, positive ROI and elimination of any fraudulent claims.
- Respond to consumer inquiries via phone, email, mail and social media with empathy and urgency… within 24 hours, no exceptions
- Assist pet-parents with questions regarding raw feeding, pet nutrition and pet health
- Welcome visitors with a smile and sincere offer to assist them in the best possible way.
- Answer and direct inbound phone calls with a smile and sincere offer to assist.
- Proactively and willingly seek to provide assistance to others.
- Recap email sent to every consumer and customer when action is required.
- Document all customer conversations and activities in CRM.
- Personal commitment to on-going pet health and pet nutrition education and training.
- Make every consumer touch point the very best experience they have ever had.
- Bachelors’ degree in animal science preferred; candidates with equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
- There is a category-specific non-compete provision for this job.
- Must be able to work effectively with external and internal key stakeholders.
- Position based in Green Bay, WI.
- Must have advanced order entry, order invoicing, computer and social media skills.
- Candidates who make reference to LONG LIVE PETS in their cover letter will be preferred applicants.
Carnivore Meat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- animal science related post-secondary education or: 2 years (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules