Urgent Team is looking for an experienced X-Ray/Radiology Tech to join our brand new center in Franklin, TN. The ability to work during all business hours, including evenings and rotating weekends, is required. In return, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive hourly wages, paid time off, and more!
This position will perform x-ray testing including body mechanics and patient movement using knowledge of anatomy and physiology. Operates diagnostic equipment, develops film and prepares the room with the necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure. Skills in Medical Assisting are also required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs timely radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician
- Performs necessary quality control procedures to ensure quality exams are performed
- Prepares patients for radiologic procedures and follows established clinical and regulatory procedures in regards to patient safety and care; including proper radiation protection and shielding techniques.
- Ensures that equipment is in proper working order and reports any malfunctions to the Area Manager or provider on duty.
- Follows documentation procedures and completes required documentation related to patient visit.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining and improving diagnostic imaging knowledge and skills with the support and assistance of outside educational resources
- Responsible for maintaining current licensure and certification for the facility radiology equipment and licensure
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent education based on certification type; skills in Medical Assisting are required
- Valid ARRT certification and/or a State X-Ray license is required
Candidates will be contacted via email about this position. Please make sure @urgentteam.com is added to your safe senders list; otherwise, emails may go to spam.