Position Overview: The Manager is responsible for national print & digital media outreach and PR events in the United States and Canada. Their objective is to secure organic coverage on Tiffany news and new collections through product placement, editorial features and collaborate on integrations. Categories include but are not limited to collections (jewelry, watches, home & accessories), award season, occasions, trophies, exhibitions, advertising campaigns, CSR programs, retail initiatives, collaborations, and partnerships. In conjunction with the events team, develop compelling PR events, presentations and programs that engage top tier media partners and create desirability for the brand and its collections.
- Develop and execute public relations programs aligned with the overall PR strategy and North America goals. Specifically manage Tiffany representation across top print and digital outlets with a focus on DMR ranked outlets to promote key initiatives and moments
- Point of contact for all press queries and responsible for disseminating all press materials securing coverage both proactively and reactively.
- Generate positive publicity through print/digital editorial, broadcast, influencers, and media events. Oversee broadcast and digital database, press grid management and reporting
- Collaborate in developing event concepts and press presentations that drive coverage
- Foster existing and develop new relationships with print/digital press, identify new outlets and media opportunities
- Leverage media buying opportunities and collaborate with media team on custom content and added value programs
- Partner with the entertainment team on NA influencer programs and social media opportunities
- Serve as PR team’s point person for all things related to the Tiffany Newsroom
- Manage broadcast PR opportunities
- 7+ years of media relations/ PR experience with focus on luxury goods or jewelry
- Creative thinking, persuasive selling through good understanding of media relations
- Undergraduate college degree
- Non-traditional work hours including nights and weekends when necessary
- PR agency experience a plus
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Ability to model agility
- Ability to create a positive work environment
- Ability to manage and operate under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage budgets on multiple projects at once
- Some travel to key markets required
The hiring range for this position ranges from $114,410.00 - $161,520.00. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates’ relevant skills and experience.