- Home Care
- Certified Home Health Aide
Good Samaritan Hospital, a member of Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth), has an immediate opportunity for a Director of Patient Care Services who will plan, organize, direct, coordinate, evaluate and provide clinical directions, along with supervision of patient care for our Certified Home Health Agency.
Come join us today.
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- A New York State RN license.
- A Master's degree in Nursing, Public Health, Business Administration or another health-related field (Nursing preferred).
- Five years of experience in a Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA) or a Long-Term Home Healthcare Program (LTHHCP), with at least two years of experience in a supervisory role.
Good Samaritan Home Care's culture of excellence and trusted programs result in earlier hospital discharges for patients and help prevent readmissions.
- Established in our community since 1963 • Experienced multi-disciplinary team
- NYS Medicare Certified • Committed to compassionate care
- Acute care/Long-term/Rehabilitation • Individualized treatment plans
A great place to work and serve our community.
Good Samaritan Home Care is located in West Nyack, right off our scenic New York State Thruway and only 30 minutes from New York City. Experience the personal rewards of enhancing our home care patients' lives by delivering your skills, professionalism and dedication to the community.
Sign on Bonus Available!!!!
Good Samaritan Home Care and WMCHealth are equal-opportunity employers committed to reflecting the diverse region they serve.