This position is for a cyber security Blue team analyst supporting Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS), Corporate Information Security (CIS) - Blue Team.
The CIS Blue Team is responsible for performing collaborative cybersecurity testing activities that leverage technical knowledge and threat intelligence to assess a network’s security posture, hunt for evidence of adversarial compromise and recommend mitigations/countermeasures.
The candidate in this position will be a member of the Blue Team. Ideal candidates will have familiarization with foundational operating systems principles (Windows/UNIX) in order to identify misconfigurations and anomalies..
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analysis of large datasets leveraging a SIEM
- Collaborative Exploitation and Penetration Testing
- Effectively articulating risk and cyber security posture through written and oral reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Experience/knowledge of Information Security/Cyber Security
- Demonstrated experience with virtual networks
- Demonstrated experience with Windows and/or Unix/Linux operating systems including command-line tasks and scripting
- Effective analytical and critical thinking skills – proven problem solving and follow-thru in high-pressure situations
- Demonstrated exceptional communication and expectation setting skills with internal and external senior level personnel, colleagues, and peers.
- Ability to obtain and retain a DoD Secret clearance with ability to obtain and retain Top Secret with SAP/SAR/SCI as required
- Demonstrated understanding of Advanced Persistent Threat
(APT) campaigns and intrusion set mitigations
- Demonstrated experience conducting technical security testing and assessments (e.g., vulnerability discovery, network & systems integrity activities - searching for possible unauthorized behavior/signs of compromise using technical tools and manual evaluation)
- Demonstrated application of security intelligence to adjust or evolve cyber testing TTPs and capabilities
- Demonstrated experience with network architectures and security control elements
- Demonstrated experience with cloud architectures (AWS and Azure)
- Demonstrated experience performing manual web application security testing with common web/web services testing tools (eg. OWASP Web App scanner, Acunetix, Burp Suite)
- Demonstrated experience with system level vulnerability scanning tools (eg. Nessus)
- Demonstrated understanding of Big Data storage/computation (i.e. Splunk)
- Demonstrated understanding of Wireless Communications
- Demonstrated understanding of Mobile Technology
- Technical and/or Security Certification (eg. MCE, CCSK, CCNA, CISSP, CEH, GICSP)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College