Support numerous challenging, mission-critical projects that make a direct impact on the nation’s security and intelligence mission. Conduct reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis of complex and diverse software systems. Design, develop, and document proof-of-concept software to demonstrate their findings and develop custom programs for automating reverse engineering and interacting with binaries being analyzed.
- Experience with programming, including Python, C, C++, and Assembly
- Experience with performing reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis of software binaries using IDA Pro or equivalent software and performing dynamic analysis of software binaries using OllyDbg, WINDbg, or equivalent software
- Experience with developing software systems in assembly, C, C++, or equivalent low-level proprietary languages on Windows, UNIX, Linux, VxWorks, or vendor-proprietary operating systems
- Ability to read or write one or more assembly languages, including x86, ARM, MIPS, or PowerPC
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree and 3+ years of experience with software or reverse engineering or 7+ years of experience with software or reverse engineering in lieu of a degree
- Experience with analyzing malware
- Experience with reverse engineering x86 Windows binaries
- Experience with reverse engineering embedded firmware
- Experience with developing CNO software
- Experience with working in virtualized environments
- Experience with kernel-level development
- Experience with Windows or Linux driver development
- Experience with analyzing network protocols
- Knowledge of IA concepts, including cryptography
- BS degree in CS, EE, Computer Engineering, Physics, or similar technical field preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.